Monday, November 17, 2008

About Preventing and Curing

Prevention is better than cure. Definitely.
Life allows you to make mistakes. At times, you want to make these mistakes too. And you tend to blame it on human nature.Nature yes, but nurture more.
For the last 6-8 months I've been letting go of life. And it's not that I was not aware of this fact. In trying to search for an external impetus, I missed myself. Ofcourse, there is nothing wrong is looking for something outside of yourself. I have brushed with several people who sort of remind you to 'get on track' and all the other hopeful tales. These people need not even speak, they just have to be there to inspire. Unfortunately, like I said, these were just brushes. The only link which I have been able to maintain is with Bhai. I am sure that this is not so. If I give more effort, I'm sure I'll be able to find others like Bhai. Some I guess might already be beside me. People miss you, and you miss people; which is completely unfortunate as apart from you, the world loses out.
There is no need to feel bad.It is just a process. You must enjoy the way it unfolds. Am I speaking to myself ? Or am I speaking to you ? Anyway,remember, not to fool yourself. As long as you are aware of what is happening and why, it is ok. The problem comes even after awareness, you do not try to make amends. You can't afford to get apathetic with your own life. I will have to fight my own apathy.
Self derision is a waste. It solves nothing. So do not blame unnecessarily. If you do something, anything, just add an essence of love to it. Things aren't so bad you know. For me, I am finding out that reality way better than what I had imagined it in my head. I'm glad I am out of this imagined land.
Prevention is better than cure. The more you allow life to go haywire, the more it will. If you fail, approach People. If you are lucky, one Person is all you might need to help you spring back.

No comments: