Sunday, October 19, 2008

She and Mastery

Who could she be, who would have the patience to understand me,
She would notice me through this haze,
Do I search for her ? Or, does she ?
The pain relieved if ever we happen to meet.

It is for her to see,
That the wind does not whisper when I am beside her,
New found vigour from where I do not know,
Lets me wish for a future and the strength to make it come true.


Oh, I have pondered too much,
A labyrinth I have created and have lost myself in,
Not completely though I say, For the key to the door I have unlocked,
Is with me and I must lock it back again.


Hope and despair undulate irrationally,
In both our stories am I able to realise the follies,
Foolish Consistency I cannot dwell in anymore,
Life has been overlooked in all this monotony.


It's a place called the Heart of hearts,
Where you cannot reason nor can you cheat,
Look there if you want to truly know what you want to achieve,
For me it is Mastery that I see.

In order to catch a glimpse of it,
I must gather All of Me,
And only when that is done,
I must look forward to thee.

There is no other way but to Start anyhow,
Never have I intrigued myself this way,
But just too compelling is the thought of change,
To leave one stranded gaping through a single window pane.

Clarity dawns, The moment ago seems crazy,
She can hop in along the way,
To guide us through the final turns,
On this journey towards Mastery.

No comments: