Sunday, October 19, 2008

Failure

They say that one has not experienced life if they have not experienced failure. But how many times one must fail ? That is a irrelevant and stupid question to ask. How many times one must ? It's obvious that you will fail until you rise above your follies. Even now, while I write I can feel failure surround me. It's a very pathetic feeling. Knowing that it is not what you want to do, but are compelled to do so just because you have been doing so for some time. The inability to break free from a vicious cycle.
If I am able to pull myself out, I survive, or else I will have to live with the feeling of not being able to live like a man. The best thing to do now is to just stop thinking ... and act ... there is enough to do ... best of luck to me ...

No comments: